On-ear headphones

Evening motley running crew, I'm sure you'll be able to help me with this one.

I'm looking for some on-ear (as opposed to in-ear or over the ear) bluetooth headphones that don't cost the earth so that I can run without The Boss deafening the poor souls that I encounter when out and about on my C25K+ meanderings. Ear buds don't work for me as I have itchy ears and also they fall out (the buds, not the ears) - tried my husband's (buds, not ears) and really not for me. Hoping for suggestions that can go on Santa's list :-)

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • The in ear things come in a choice of sizes in the box. the smallest stay in best. ,I use a buff to hold them in place and to keep my ears warm. Mine were 3.99 from lidl 😊

• I use a set of clip-onto-ears thingies not dissimilar to these ones: amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BAWR9HY/...

(mine happens to be 5 years old and a different brand, but the clip technique looks similar)

• A lot of on ear headphones are quite bulky for running, especially Bluetooth. I would persevere with in ear but using comply or Inairs foam tips. Much better than the rubber tips. (Search Amazon for inairs or comply - check which tops are needed.

Alternatively, something like these would do the trick

ebay.co.uk/itm/AUKEY-Portab...

Nice sounding, light but not wireless - sennheiser px100/200

• Well Santa brought me a pair of the Aukey headphones and they are brilliant. Just what I was after and work like a dream so thank you!

• Thanks all :-) I'll have a look at the options - must admit that the AUKEY headphones look good but will investigate Lidl and comply/Inairs too before adding to my Santa list :-)

You may also like...