Week 4 run 2

Well, as I was unable to run yesterday, so I thought I would find time today (when I don't work until the afternoon). It makes it tight to fit the last run in before the weekend, but it was such a lovely morning, I thought I'd make the most of it :) Risked the woods again, but changed the route to avoid the worst of the mud. Will definitely look at getting some trail shoes, as it is such a lovely route to run!

Struggled a little with breathing in the first 3 minute run, but was able to recover it during the short walk before the 5 minute run. Found the last 5 minute run a little tough, mainly as I had underestimated how warm it was outside!! Needless to say I definitely had a 'glow' to my face when I got home!

Anyway -

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done on the run, I found week 4 the toughest so far, a big step up from week 3. A run through the woods sounds lovely

• It is a big step up - but as Laura keeps saying, 'you can do it!' - and I am! :)

• Very well done... a lovely run by the sound of it.. and you did just fine!

• Thank you - yes, I enjoy running through the woods - they are behind my house and have lots of different paths criss-crossing them so I can vary the route if I want to. I'd never even walked in them in until last summer when I was looking for somewhere to walk one afternoon while training for a 25km walk!

And I just have to keep reminding myself that I can do it! (and I did!) :)

• it is so exciting..we find all these new paths and routes..I even got lost one day after running down a path I had never been down!

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who's done that!!

• There is a few of us! I was quite a way out and had a long walk home!

• Well done x x not sure if we are doing run 3 tonight or tomorrow. it's chucking it down at the moment. x glad you are still on track too x

You may also like...