Week 8,Run 3

I have a confession to make. I did back to back runs (but in my defence something last minute came up that I need to do tomorrow and the weather here isn't looking great for Saturday!) . I felt fine and Week 8 completed on a new route :)

For graduation week I plan to do a mix of my previous runs from the last 8 weeks and graduate in style!

Mark

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well.. Good job Laura isn't reading this website...what would she think!

It sounds like you've got it, though..well done!

• mmmm...Laura has been known to pop in here you know, mrsparkles32 might get a telling off for not having a rest day ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Even if she isn't reading it, she'll know. Laura is omniscient and omnipresent, lol. Not long now til you graduate, well done for keeping going :)

• Rest days are for sticking to when you are on the programme. The IC is not a good place to be ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

Mark, I know you are really keen to graduate but please make sure you do are not being over ambitious and then develop strain , injury etc๐Ÿ˜‰Once you have graduated you can develop your own schedules, but slowly slowly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• I am keen but really did have things today that cropped up last minute that I needed to get done and have done. The forecast has changed - tomorrow isn't going to be as bad as first thought here - the afternoon will be good,nice and sunny. But Sunday is now the day where it's going to properly pour down :(

• Goodness! Back to back runs in week 8! How did you manage?? I have been a goodie goodie (he he) and had at least one rest day in between my runs :) Don't want to have any injuries before graduation. Well done though, see you at the finish!

• Managed fine!! :) I still have the odd bit of worry with my chest "thing" that I was born with (apologies for the wording if anyone's offended!) The name for it I found at last : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectu...

So my chest can raise more than slightly sometimes and it does cause some discomfort during my runs but not on a scale that I feel it's going to do me harm. Though would love to get it sorted at some stage if I thought it would help :)

Thinking Parkrun next weekend for the first time too but will see how the final week of the programme goes first :)

You may also like...