Back on it like a car bonnet!!

After my post on Thursday which left me feeling a tad deflated you'll all be pleased to hear (at least I'm hoping you'll be pleased - only joking) that I'm back on track. I went back to Laura and Week 9 podcast and, bless her, she never failed me. I shall build on this - maybe sticking with Laura for the next week or so then re-assess and see how I feel. I must say it was a beautiful afternoon for a run and I'm glad I've got that under my belt.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice and sent me good wishes - you guys rock!!

xx

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Knew you would do it x very well done... back on track and looking and feeling good.

Toddle on and enjoy the whole journey. So much ahead of you xxx

• Well done dereham-girl :)

Good ol' Laura, eh?

That's great to hear, and well done! I'm not a million miles behind ya now girl! ;)

• Thanks Lee337, and yep she never fails us. Does that mean I'll have to keep looking behind me? No asking for a piggy back though :-) x

• Ah, if you're not going to offer me a piggy back when I catch up, then what's the point in chasing ya!? ;) x

• OK, OK so long as I get one on the way back lol :-) x

• I could maybe get you a taxi on the way back!! What do you reckon? :D

• Cop out!! :-D x

• lol

Go on then, hop on...If ya can catch me! x

• Ha ha, made me laugh that, I had a boss who used to say that, and every time she did the rest of the team finished the sentence, 'she's on it..........like a car bonnet!'

Glad you've found a way back in - it never left you really.....

Mx

• Great stuff! Stick with it!

It was lovely out there today! Joy to be out. I was on the trail, giving it large to my tunes.

• Never doubted you would overcome :)

• Glad you are feeling better. I'm sticking with Laura until I feel a 30 minute run is relatively easy. So for a long time!

• Thanks Lon70 I think that sounds like a great idea :-) X

You may also like...