Only gone and graduated!!!

So pleased as just completed the 3rd run this morning in week 9, however I left Laura at home and ran 5K in 37 mins. Never was this a reality when I started this programme I couldn't run to the end of the road now can run a whole 5K and ready to complete a park run. I cannot recommend this programme enough I am more fitter have a more positive outlook on life and lost just over a stone in weight. The saying life begins at 40 has just come true for me. Thanks for all the support, you are a great group.

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations! That sounds like a great run, And I'm sure you'll have many more.

• Woohoo! Go you! โ˜บ Have fun at Parkrun ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Big congratulations to you! Great achievement๐Ÿ™‚ Life began at 50 for me (!) and I too have this programme and forum to thank for that! I graduated just over a year ago and cannot imagine not having running in my life.๐Ÿ˜€ Good luck with the next chapter of your running journey!๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป

• Oh well done, congratulations! Graduation and 5k on the same day. You make sure you tell EVERYONE how clever you are today!

• Congratulations! Another graduate this morning! Enjoy that amazing feeling!

• WELL DONE! :) :) :) :) :)

• Well done and an amazing time too. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜€

• Congratulations, go and claim your lovely shiny new graduation badge!

• Congratulations Jen enjoy the parkrun

• Very well done indeed Graduate! Head for that badge.. the bunting is out and the band is playing.. well done !

• This may be a silly question but how do I get my badge

• To the right of this page you'll see 'Pinned Posts' - go to October Graduation Badges 2016 and post your fab news, then one of the lovely admins will present you with your lovely reward :-)

• Follow the link..October Graduation Badges 2016 and then post your amazing success.. soon that shiny badge will be yours :)

• Well done you!

You may also like...