Holy Moly, I've only gone and graduated

OMG, I just can't quite believe it.

What a graduation run, thunder, a little bit of lightening and just the right amount of rain.

I am frightened of thunder, don't laugh, so I think that says so much about what this programme means to me.

To think that 9 weeks ago I couldn't run for a minute and now I can run 5k, OK , not in 30 mins but not miles away.

This really has had a big effect on me and I finally feel I have found myself!!

Thank you to all on here for all your words of encouragement and support. It's a great little family.

Well enough of the soppy stuff, I'm off to celebrate with a yoghurt and a lemon water!!! Party Animal that's me.๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

Loves to you all

24 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Yaaaaaaaay! Well done you!

Stick a flake in your yoghurt lol

Congratulations! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ

• Thank you, I can't LOL. I've given up chocolate for a year for charity!! God I sound boring, not really I'm an animal at weekends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Extra blueberries for you!

I don't eat chocolate myself, my first love is pies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

I'm sure you're a panther on Saturdays lol๐Ÿ˜‰

• Wooohooooooo, well done Jules. Really pleased for you! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ‡ผ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ท!

Hoping that this will be me in a fortnight or so xxx

• Thank you Bee. It will be you in a couple of weeks and I will posting my congrats and hugs to you.

Keep walking up the, hills sweetie. Just think of the stamina that will give you

• Hey Jules ! Well done you !! I know what you mean- I never understood the positive power of this running malarkey until I started the C25K and now I wouldn't be without it. All the best Hun - Keep running! :-)

• Thank you Lou. Feeling like I can conquer the world right now. Normal service will resume shortly I'm sure xxx

• No probs - You go conquering and enjoy the feeling - its FAB! Onwards and upwards and just enjoy it Hunni. Take care and .....keep running :-) xxx

• Congratulations.

• Thank you xx

• Well done. It's a bit naughty running around and presenting yourself as a target for the lightning, but sometimes one just has to do something like that, hey?

• I know Gary but it had to be done. It wasn't too bad. I wouldn't have gone if it was really bad x

• I know. There really are times where you just have to do things like that. I may be near my retirement date, but I'm a runner, remember. I get it. ... but it is a bit naughty, all the same .... ;-)

• Fantastic achievement! Well done! Sounds like the weather put on quite a dramatic show for you too...do it in style!!

• Thank you Sandra xx

• Congratulations! I hope you feel really proud.

• They you xx

• Fab ! Well done you ! Congratulations on your Graduation ! :-)

"Thunderbolt and lightening , very , very frightening ! "

There's a bit of Queen for you, I couldn't resist it , sorry :-) xxx

• Love that song Poppypug.

It's in my head now. Oh the poor people at work will have to listen to that all morn now.

• So pleased for you Jules, hold onto this feeling, this is you now... a runner! And what an awesome morning you must be having knowing all that you've conquered in 9 short weeks!

"What a feeling... Dancing on the ceiling" ๐ŸŽถ :-) xx

• Wow, in awe of ur achievement (moving to week 5 on Monday)! Great that you shared it with us, gives me hope for my own battles with trying to run. I think speed is something that can be worked on later. Did you see there is a C25k+ programme too, might help with progression (hope I get there too)!!

• Congratulations. Well done. Keep running ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you all. First park run tomorrow and then I think training for 10k xxx

• Are you sure it was thunder?

It wasn't a sonic boom was it? Dunnja at mach 1........neeeeEEOOOooooow!

You may also like...