Cometh the hour, cometh the (wo)man

I DID IT!! I DID IT!! (shouty voice)

Usually I do my run late afternoon/early evening but seeings as I'm on half term holiday and today is my graduation run I was up early and out with the sunrise to complete, what has been, probably one of the most inspirational moments of my life. 7 weeks ago I could barely walk 5 mins without being out of breath but by - like everyone advises - sticking to the plan here I am today celebrating running for a full 30 mins. Thanks for all the positive comments and help and advice along the way - what a great bunch we all are - today belongs to us all - whether you be a newbie or a longer established member of this wonderful group.

I'm so proud and a tad teary eyed :-) xx

Off now to claim my graduate badge - I'll be back running post 5K on Thursday when the book of life opens it's next chapter.

xx

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! How generous to share your triumph with all of us, but the real achievement is yours alone.

Now to plan lots of lovely running adventures.

• Well done emotional sums it up so many times I've cried with happiness with loads of milestones ....... Then again I'm an emotional highly sensitive hormonal wreck at times lately

• Well done!!!! .☺☺☺☺☺

• Congratulations graduate, 😀🏃💐

• Congratulations! You must be so happy - well done!

• Congratulations! What a lovely post and as you say, now on to the next stage of your running journey. Good luck!☺

• Congratulations on a job very well done.

• Congratulations! Graduate! Thanks for sharing the MOMENT! Wow!

Well done you... you have done amazingly! the badge really looks good on you :)

Off now on new running adventures:)

• Well done you! xx

• Congratulations! And I feel no need to say 'enjoy continuing to run' because it is so obvious that you are just bursting with enthusiasm :) :) !!

• Ah, congratulations dereham-girl. That's great, and gives those of us still doing the plan a lot of inspiration to continue on to graduation as well. I'm pleased for you! :) x

• You can do it Lee337 - I'm here waiting to be the first to send my warmest congrats :-) x

• Thanks! I really look forward to that day! :) x

• Thanks for the kind words everyone :-)

x

• Excellent news. Well done! Enjoy that shiny new badge :-D

• Waytogo dereham-girl. Congratulations. 😄😄🎉🎉🎉. Feeling your joy. Well done you did it..

You may also like...