Cometh the hour, cometh the (wo)man

I DID IT!! I DID IT!! (shouty voice)

Usually I do my run late afternoon/early evening but seeings as I'm on half term holiday and today is my graduation run I was up early and out with the sunrise to complete, what has been, probably one of the most inspirational moments of my life. 7 weeks ago I could barely walk 5 mins without being out of breath but by - like everyone advises - sticking to the plan here I am today celebrating running for a full 30 mins. Thanks for all the positive comments and help and advice along the way - what a great bunch we all are - today belongs to us all - whether you be a newbie or a longer established member of this wonderful group.

I'm so proud and a tad teary eyed :-) xx

Off now to claim my graduate badge - I'll be back running post 5K on Thursday when the book of life opens it's next chapter.

xx

16 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Congratulations! How generous to share your triumph with all of us, but the real achievement is yours alone.

Now to plan lots of lovely running adventures.

• Well done emotional sums it up so many times I've cried with happiness with loads of milestones ....... Then again I'm an emotional highly sensitive hormonal wreck at times lately

• Well done!!!! .☺☺☺☺☺

• Congratulations graduate, 😀🏃💐

• Congratulations! You must be so happy - well done!

• Congratulations! What a lovely post and as you say, now on to the next stage of your running journey. Good luck!☺

• Congratulations on a job very well done.

• Congratulations! Graduate! Thanks for sharing the MOMENT! Wow!

Well done you... you have done amazingly! the badge really looks good on you :)

Off now on new running adventures:)

• Well done you! xx

• Congratulations! And I feel no need to say 'enjoy continuing to run' because it is so obvious that you are just bursting with enthusiasm :) :) !!

• Ah, congratulations dereham-girl. That's great, and gives those of us still doing the plan a lot of inspiration to continue on to graduation as well. I'm pleased for you! :) x

• You can do it Lee337 - I'm here waiting to be the first to send my warmest congrats :-) x

• Thanks! I really look forward to that day! :) x

• Thanks for the kind words everyone :-)

x

• Excellent news. Well done! Enjoy that shiny new badge :-D

• Waytogo dereham-girl. Congratulations. 😄😄🎉🎉🎉. Feeling your joy. Well done you did it..

You may also like...