Done it!

I tried to post earlier but my mobile ate my message πŸ˜•. Not only did I run my graduation run this morning at Parkrun, but I got a new PB as well πŸ˜„. And my lovely friends ran with me, giving themselves Personal Worsts but keeping me going to the end. I ran for 30 mins nonstop, walked for a few minutes and ran the last bit. Cheers all round, and the one I have been doing my evening run with had brought a medal for me. So chuffed, and wearing it with pride .

Well done to all my fellow graduates, and thanks to everyone for being such lovely company πŸ˜πŸŒŸπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ™Œ

44 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay well done!

• Thank you!

• Many Congratulations on your Graduation and your first Parkrun !

A Double Celebration !

You should be so proud of yourself , you have done brilliantly !

I hope you enjoy wherever your running takes you from here , Well done ! :-) xxx

• Thank you :) Not my first Parkrun, but my fastest to date :)

• Keep it up, that is fantastic, a public graduation at parkrun πŸ˜€ - now what?

• Thank you! I am going to work up to running continuously for longer, then hopefully build up speed. I'm very slow at the mo.

• Many congratulations slowwormπŸ˜€πŸ‘

How lovely to do it at the park run and great friendsπŸ˜€

• Thank you! Yes, they are brill gal pals :)

• Yayyy! :-). Congratulations, well done you! Brilliant news and fab for someone to give you a medal. xx

• Thanks! It's a great feeling :)

• Congratulations. Good to see your shiny new badge :-)

• Thank you! I'll be polishing it up to keep it shiny ;)

• Wow fantastic run! You are a terrific graduate! Great friends too! Enjoy your celebrations Runner πŸƒπŸ»πŸŽ“πŸΎπŸŽΆ

• Thank you :) They are fab, as are all my virtual friends on here ;)

• A graduation and a park run at the same time , double celebration for you

Well done

• Great well done your friends would have loved being part of your journey

• Thank you. It was lovely celebrating together :)

• Well done SlowWorm - definitely got a wiggle on today!

Congratulations on graduating in style.

• Thanks, it was very special :)

• Love hearing about graduation runs wonderful , so sweet of your friend to give you a medal

• Thank you :)

• Aww. Nice work. Way to graduate on a bang with a Parkrun AND a medal. Can't beat that.

• Thanks. Still buzzing today! :)

• Congratulations... well done :)

• Congrats! Enjoy your success and reward yourself with something nice.

• Thanks! New running shoes are on the list. And a long sleeved running top. Watch out, sports shop, here I come ;)

• Congratulations! ☺☺☺☺

• Thanks, Irish-John . Love your posts! :)

• Well doneπŸ’πŸ‘£πŸƒπŸΏπŸŽ“

• What lovely galpals you have! And what a great way to graduate :) Enjoy all of it. Fantastic achievement(s)!!

• Thanks! They certainly kept me going and one had put up with Laura and her dodgy taste in music for most of the nine weeks ;)

• Well done! What a fabulous graduation! -and a parkrun!! Impressive!

• Thanks! Am now aiming to be able to run the full 5k. Onwards and upwards :)

• Great idea for graduation, and what supportive friends you have! The badge looks well on you ;-)

• Thank you :) I promise to keep the badge nice and shiny ;)

• Congratulions !!! Well done! Park run my aim when I graduateπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸŒŸπŸ‘

• Thanks! Good luck with the rest of your runs :)

• Congratulations. So well done and great that you had lots of support

• I'm a tad late! Better late than never! Eh slowworm? Anyway, very well done on your graduation. Remember! the key to success is in the word gradual, build the pace & distance gradually, it'll stand you in good stead!😊

• Thanks, davelinks . I did my first post graduation run on Monday, took it nice and slow, factored in a couple of 30 second walking breaks, and ran for 36 minutes, so it is building up.

You may also like...