And am I'm so worried that I won't be able to do it that I'm thinking of delaying until Friday or maybe Saturday or even Sunday.
Tuesday's run (Run1) was ok - not great, not awful - but now I can really feel the pressure. Me? Run for half an hour? Are you kidding? HALF AN HOUR??? There are simply 100s of reasons why not and if I go out and try, and fail I may never recover.
I'm such a long way off 5k, I haven't been able to hop, skip and jump through the weeks of the programme, I'm so slow. It'll be cold and dark, my knees/ankles will hurt, I won't be able to do it. Half an hour is such a long time! I'd rather not try than try and fail.
So much better to wait until Friday or maybe Saturday or even Sunday.