Pros and cons tonight, but more pros I think.
1. I did it, and slightly quicker door to door than Monday.
2. The 4th, 5th and 6th of the 90 second runs felt more comfortable than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd (as they did on Monday too).
3. My calves aren't as tight tonight as they have been on other nights.
4. My recovery time once home is getting shorter.
1. 90 seconds of continuous running really does feel like my limit (but I guess that's why the programme's designed this way).
2. Whatever fool planned my route has it take me right past the chippie.
3. I've still got my moobs.