Knee exercises

During my injury & consequently imposed week of rest between wk8 & wk9 I have been having to exercise & build the muscles supporting my knees. Found this page and so far, based on relief of pain & new found security in my left knee I can recommend them .. week 9 day 1 on Friday or Saturday hopefully.

7 Replies

• Ah that's good to hear Rob, hope youre fighting fit and back out there soon :-) xxx

• I am going to have to do these too since my knees are definitely complaining after the last 2 runs. Pilates tonight helped a bit, I just need to be self disciplined enough to do these myself! Good luck with your next run Rob.

• Good to hear you're off the injury couch. Good luck on Friday - I`ll be doing W9R3 so will be sending you good thoughts.

• Go for it ;) .. I'm looking forward to hearing about your success

• @RobD, I had managed to miss your injury post :( Hope you are recovering well and see you at the finishing line very soon. X

• Exercising daily with no running - never thought I would miss it as much as I do ! Going to start week 9 on Friday .. should have graduated by now though :(

• You'll get there. Better a little later than planned than too injured to get there at all. Chin up :)

You may also like...