Cyprus running with Laura!

Cyprus running with Laura!

We are over in Cyprus visiting family for two weeks. I was worried that I would falter with my runs particularly as I am a new graduate. Pleased to say I have completed two 30 min runs already. I am out by 7 am ( we are 2 hours ahead here), the sun is up, but I have found a shady route. So today I ran with the views in the picture. I had Laura with me on Stepping Stones, my first try of this. I was surprised I not only completed the run but covered more ground too!

I am so enjoying being a (new) runner. The sense of achievement and the feeling of well being is brilliant. Happy running all!

6 Replies

• Ooh lovely 😊 lucky you ☺

Enjoy yourself and I hope you can pack in as many runs as poss

• Well done! I can see being without Laura could be a problem. Happy hols and happy running 👟🏃🍹

• How beautiful and it must be lovely early doors there - enjoy the holiday and the running 😀

• You get around a bit don't you? Cyprus? How wonderful! Congrats on finishing stepping stones, that one took me a while!

• Ooh I love holiday running, it's just the best. That looks beautiful. Well done on keeping it going 🤗

• That looks wonderful. It's one of life's pleasures to be able to explore new places with your running.

You may also like...