W9 r1

Omgg I'm at week 9!!!

I have now started looking for what can follow this programme as I like the structured routine of goals to work towards.

I have to say I never ever in a million years thought I could see this to the end I'm overweight was unfit and still just cannot believe I'm doing this I could not be more prouder of myself right now. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm looking into purchasing my graduation T shirt too as my treat to me to put it out there I did this yay!

One very happy bod right now.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

10 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done ๐Ÿ˜Š

What follows is c25k+ stepping stones podcasts, free to download, and hours of running ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank u I found the stepping stone pod cast going to try that next ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Awesome well done you, you have got this girl :)

• Ty ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done! :) :)

• Ty ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'm on Week 8 and agree with you about the structured routine - I think that's what has got me to here! Good luck and congratulations

• Deffo think it's what's kept me focused that's why I was worried about finishing this ๐Ÿ˜ณ But done a bit of googling and found the stepping stones 5k + so glad to say not so worried now aha. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Well done Linda456 - brilliant and only 2 more runs to go - go for it and keep us posted :-)

• Amazing, you're so close now! You deserve to feel proud. Enjoy your last two runs of the programme!

You may also like...