Week 9 run 3!!!!!

Week 9 run 3!!!!!

I can't believe it. I've done it :) feeling on top of the world right now. So I may have graduated on an unusual place (a rig bobbing around in the North Sea east of the Shetland islands) but I did it :) I've managed to add a photo of the sunset on Saturday night, sadly we are in the middle of a storm right now so it looks a lot different today

30 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Huge congratulations on your graduation :) wow and on the north sea.. not many can claim to that :) brrrr must get a bit chilly though ;) go claim that shiney new badge x

• Congratulations! Clearly it wasn't too windy or you would have been swimming :-D Nice sparkly badge on its way to you :-)

• It's not that bad. I think in winter in +10m seas it'll be interesting

• Ooft running in a onesy springs to my imagination :)

• haha, I wish, the gym on here has a broken air con unit so it gets a bit warm

• Now THAT'S dedication to the programme!!! Massive Congratulations! :) :) :) :) :)

• Its been nice to do after a 12h shift, I needed a way of relaxing that wasn't just watching mindless rubbish on TV

• Even more impressive with those hours πŸ™‚

• Even more kudos for the fact that you were bobbing around in the sea! Brilliant news, enjoy the glory.

• Amazing, congratulations! What a unique place to graduate! Photo when you can please. :) Your graduate badge looks great!

• melly4012, one of the sunset on Saturday night is up :)

• Gorgeous!! What a view!!

• thats taken out of my room window :)

• Wow, bet your sunrises are just as good all the way out there too!! How lucky to get both! :)

• Congratulations and hats off to you. All that bobbing around would have made me sick! Nice shiny new badge πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸΎπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Congratulations! I think you also take the prize for the most unusual place for a graduation run!

• Well done - that might just be the most unusual graduation run...or maybe not???

• Well done you, making the rest of us look like a bunch of landlubbing wimps!

• haha, I've worked offshore for 5 years (since I graduated) so its all I know really. Apparently being at sea is in my blood (my grandparents on my mums side were fisherfolk)

• Many congratulations to you. Especially where you did it πŸ™‚

• Congratulations!

• That is fantastic sparklyowl! πŸŒŸπŸŽ“πŸŒŸπŸŽ“πŸŒŸ Congratulations! Big knees up at the next steak & bingo night? ;)

Well done :)

• thanks, we won Β£18 shared between the 5 of us so Β£3.60 each :) it was a good night and what I needed to take my mind off the next days :)

I already have a target to aim for now I have finished, reaching 5km and then doing it in 30mins or less. The duke of Edinburgh Diamond award has given me the push I needed to get running again :)

• What a place to do it!! Congratulations on graduating. Nice and shiny new badge is already there,I, see :)

• Wow.. now that is impressive!

Huge congratulations Graduate! :)

• Many congratulations sparklyowl. πŸ˜€

• Wow! That's a seriously gorgeous picture :) What an amazing achievement, to have completed C25K in the North Sea!

• Well done, sparklyowl :) .

• Awesome well done, look at your lovely badge :)

• Well done, that's a very unusual location x

You may also like...