Couch to 5K

W9..run 1, run 2 & run 3...Ticked...Yippee :D

Hip Hip ​Hooray😀....Week 9 Run 3 completed & we 🐕 Tilly too, have now officially graduated 🎓

I decided to do my last 🏃 today as it was overcast, could have done with an extra days leg rest but hey I did it, I can jog for 30 minutes not stop and still breath and dance and sing at the end of it....like I did today 👣👣👣👣

Thank you everyone for getting me to my graduation day, I could not have done it without you all running beside me....🍾🍾🍾

Angela. x

18 Replies
oldestnewest

Squeeeee! You did it! Happy happy day. Well done! And well done Tilly too!

A toast to GRADUATE Angela 😆🍸🌟🎓🍹🎓🌟🍸

🎈🎈🎈🎈CONGRATULATIONS🎈🎈🎈🎈

2 likes

Gosh thanks...x

Congratulations!!!! That's awesome! I love that you and Tilly did it together! 😊🐶 It's something to be very proud of! Very well done Angela! xx

1 like

Well done Angela. Congratulations...🎉🎉 You will be dancing and smiling all day..

Now go get your badge..

1 like

Massive congratulations! :-D x

1 like

Well done You!! Congratulations :) :)

1 like

Yippee!! Well done. Enjoy the shininess of your badge 😀🍸🎓

2 likes

Can't wait...:D

Fantastic! Very well done you!😃😃

1 like

Congratulations to you both.

1 like

Terrific - well done.😀

1 like

Well done to you and Tilly! 🍾🎉🎈👏🏼

1 like

Well done! 🍾 Amazing achievement for you both!!! Will Tilly get a badge for her collar?😊

I think I can see your smile from here 😉

1 like

:D

Sooooo happy for you - congratulations and to Tilly too 😃 and if I may say so, your badge looks wonderful 🎓 Well done 🎉🍾🎉

1 like

Well done - it's always so uplifting to hear of another graduation.🐾👣🏃

1 like

🎆 congratulations 😤 what is your plan for post graduation?

1 like

On holiday this week so won't run till home again then plan to run 2-3 times per week 20-30 mins..also want to diet and lose some weight to help with speed and distance.☺

You may also like...