I really didn't want to, but I only went and did it!!😊

Got up much later than anticipated after a fabulous night with friends where I over indulged everso slightly ( this is massive for me, if I overindulge I do it big style - yesterday I did it with caution and put the breaks onπŸ˜‰). I've not been running in double figures in a morning before ( ie later than 9.00am) and could easily have had my arm twisted not to go. However, the sensible part of my head told me I needed that run today more than ever because of last night! ( it's so annoying that sensible bit!!!)

Anyway, off I went. I decided to go Laura-less today, setting my running time on my watch and listening to my own music. First 5 mins were hard, but then I got into my slow but steady pace and the session passed by and here I am to tell the tale 😊 W7 r1 in the bag ☺️

Happy Sunday to you all 😊

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

11 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Way to go. I've heard running is very good for mornings after !! Happy Sunday to you too πŸ˜€

• I think it should be compulsory for mornings after! Much better for the soul than a bacon sandwich πŸ˜‰

• Well done! Bacon sandwich after the run!😊

• I don't smell as delicious as a bacon sandwich after a morning run!

• woop woop!! I hate that sensible bit too doh!

• :)

• In the bag! And Laura-less too. Great going! :) Two more runs and then you have to reinstate Laura for at least one run of week 8 otherwise you will miss the glory that is Julie πŸ˜‰

• Julie?! I can hardly wait!! 😊

• Well done Jingles !

You are doing brilliantly ! That Graduation Badge is yours for the taking ! :-) xxx

• Very well done... Loving those morning runs and heading towards the badge!!!

• Well done I would say be sensible let your hair down now and then but remember you do have to pay it back eventually but keep up the good work and carry on

You may also like...