Wk7 R3

Wk7 R3

Gosh, those gremlins were getting up early and doing press ups outside my house as I really didn't want to do this run today. Worried about the dog too, as daughter had taken her for her Wk2 r1 run yesterday.

The first bit was really hard, I found myself really puffing away, I think I scared away any wildlife I was set to see :) But, by the time Laura said 'half way' I felt ok. Not brilliant but ok. I finished it, and ran 'faster' for the last 60sec. Maisie just ran so fast for this last bit...and I gave her extra kibble for breakfast. She is now so shattered...

Wk 8 next, on Wednesday, flippin' 'eck... who'd have thunk I would get this far, thank you guys :D

12 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Great start to a Sunday. Enjoy the rest of your day and the rest of your runs.

• Thanks, Polly, you too!

• Well done and so great to have that last 1 minutes extra push left in you!! Maisie looks like I do after my runs ๐Ÿ˜‚ We are starting W8 together - good luck ๐Ÿ˜

• Yeay Kate, hope all goes well. Can't believe it's wk 8 already!

• Well done you, we are flying the flag with the oldies on here. My dog sleeps all day too after our run...good luck on week 8 you will do it, I am on W8R3 on Wednesday too so i will be thinking of you as my running partner for that session and I will look out for your posting afterwards. :D

• Yes! Oldies, but Goldies. Have a great time on Wednesday :D

• Well done! When you get there, I hope Maisie gets a graduate badge too! ๐Ÿถ

• Hee, hee, do you think? She'd be impossible to live with :D

• Well done - I had to force myself do Wk 7 run 2 yesterday - once you get going and realise you're just not going to stop it's not too bad is it. Good luck for week 8!

• Well done. It feels so good afterwards, though, doesn't it! Good luck for Wk7r3 :)

• Week 8! And then... graduation week :) You're doing SO well. Love your little furry. Might eventually have to strap her on a skateboard and pull him round after you or her little legs will be going like the clappers ๐Ÿ˜

• Thank you! McFitty, I am on the shoulders of giants here :D Such a lot of support on these boards.

I tell you though, I am puffing and staggering away, and she's just doing a brisk walk beside me; makes me feel pretty darned inadequate :D

You may also like...