Couch to 5K
54,924 members87,441 posts

WK7 Blitzed

Finished week 7 this afternoon, the first run was ok but the second and last run of this week have been excellent, breathing good before 2k (ok, that's relative but you know what I mean), easy to run the full time then speed up for the last min and then another couple of hundred meters at a really good run rate (for me) just to finish off. And still feel confident that I could easily do another k at least at the slower speed If I hadn't really run the last bit.

I am so chuffed at being able to run for +28 mins, two months ago I hadn't run since infants school.

Come on Week 8 - Bring it on :D

7 Replies
oldestnewest

Brilliant! You recovered from all the hillwalking then!

Did me good somehow, god only knows exactly how - thought my legs were going to fall off after the hills :D

Soooo well done! You sound as if you're going to nail it very soon. Better get Admin to start polishing your badge. Love your name BTW.

Thank you ;)

Wowee, way to go! I need some of your attitude, where do you get it from? Many, many congratulations!

It comes from having to appear to be cheerful all day in work (I'm an inmate in a call centre) - I'll stop there or it'll turn into a rant ;)

Well done huffnpuffin! 2 weeks worth of runs to go! Keep up that PMA (positive mental attitude) and I'm sure you'll nail them with no trouble! :)

You may also like...