WK7 Blitzed

Finished week 7 this afternoon, the first run was ok but the second and last run of this week have been excellent, breathing good before 2k (ok, that's relative but you know what I mean), easy to run the full time then speed up for the last min and then another couple of hundred meters at a really good run rate (for me) just to finish off. And still feel confident that I could easily do another k at least at the slower speed If I hadn't really run the last bit.

I am so chuffed at being able to run for +28 mins, two months ago I hadn't run since infants school.

Come on Week 8 - Bring it on :D

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Brilliant! You recovered from all the hillwalking then!

• Did me good somehow, god only knows exactly how - thought my legs were going to fall off after the hills :D

• Soooo well done! You sound as if you're going to nail it very soon. Better get Admin to start polishing your badge. Love your name BTW.

• Thank you ;)

• Wowee, way to go! I need some of your attitude, where do you get it from? Many, many congratulations!

• It comes from having to appear to be cheerful all day in work (I'm an inmate in a call centre) - I'll stop there or it'll turn into a rant ;)

• Well done huffnpuffin! 2 weeks worth of runs to go! Keep up that PMA (positive mental attitude) and I'm sure you'll nail them with no trouble! :)

You may also like...