New shoes - third time lucky !

New shoes - third time lucky !

Well Go Outdoors have come up trumps and exchanged my devil shoes, blister forming evil monsters ๐Ÿ˜ก These are my replacements. I quite like the snazzy soles hence the upside down shot๐Ÿ™ƒ

These have already been tested, and yes I still have my blisters, on the hamster wheel in the garage and they feel fine. Have to say I can't fault the store on their response. Absolutely no quibbles at all about changing them.

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • They look fabulous!!! Hope they prove to be as fabulously comfortable :)

• Love the swirly soles very fetching! Glad you got it sorted out swiftly and satisfactorily. Good for you - go fly with your new shoes. Up up and away!

Nice sparkly badge! Hope you've been polishing it today ๐Ÿ˜„

• Yep. I don't mind polishing my badge - not keen on doing the furniture though ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

• Ooh they look nice! Isn't it sad that we're always surprised by good Customer Service nowadays. So glad you got such a great outcome. Now go put some miles on them :)

• Going to work them in a bit this time on the hamster wheel but at least I still have the trusty Lidl shoes to fall back on. Forgot to say these were cheaper too so I got a refund as well ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜€

• Very nice xx

• Ohh yes very nice ๐Ÿ˜€

• I love the soles too. Pity they will be hidden ๐Ÿ˜”

• I know the soles are more exciting than the uppers. Maybe I will have to learn to run in my hands !๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ™ƒ

• The soles are for the benefit of whoever is running behind! As in "show a clean pair of heels"!

• I'm loving the assumption that there would be someone behind me :-)

• Of course!

• They look nice - let's hope they suit you better and give you wings!

• Yay, lucky you! Just take it easy in your new shoes, hope your poor feet mend quickly, x

You may also like...