I did it๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Sun is shining, it's pretty warm already and I took the Lidl special shoes off to my favourite route - the sea wall. To my delight the grass has had its annual cut so no more picking my way carefully through the long grass. I'm later than usual so have bumped into quite a few people this morning, fortunately not wasp woman๐Ÿ˜ก, but it didn't bother me a jot. I wore my lovely outfit from Sainsbury's "Live Love Run" coz I am a runner ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿธ.

I'm a long way off covering 5k but that's my next goal I went further and faster than previously so each run is improving on the last one today I covered a total of 4.86km including warm/cool time. I estimate I ran 3.55km of that but that's a damn sight further than I ever thought I could!

I have to say I looked back at my first ever post on this forum before writing this one and realise just how far I have come. For anyone just starting out believe me when I say you can do it. I was in agony those first few weeks but this forum helped me through along with a lot of determination. If I can do it anyone can and I am so glad I have. I'm lighter, fitter and happier. ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

40 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

What I omitted in the above ramble is that what I have just done us graduated ! That's what I just did. I'll say it again I graduated ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

10 likes

Oh I wondered!! Extra congratulations and huge hugs. It's THE week to graduate! Well done and welcome to the graduate gang!

2 likes

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“

1 like

Very well done!

1 like

Well done! Great run and yes it's amazing how far we have come.

2 likes

Congrats to you Graduate well done distance will come in time as you have said then again you could wait for OH to catch you up and go with him.

2 likes

I could - he is in the garage on his hamster wheel right now ๐Ÿ˜€

4 likes

Fabulous, well done xx

1 like

Excellent news Oldpossum. Hooray Hooray! Massive cheers to you ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŒŸ

1 like

Massive congrats. Clicked to read as thought must be Graduation post from the title.what a feeling, heh?

1 like

Yep I'm going to grin all day. Keep telling everyone I'm a runner now ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Yippee! Well done. This has been such a good journey together.

1 like

Thanks. When are you planning your final graduation run?

Already done - see separate post.

Looking now. My notifications can be working !

1 like

Well done. You really have come a long way. Congratulations on your graduation. Xxxxx

1 like

Oh OldPossum how am a a a a a a a aZING! Fabulous news. How incredible does it feel?! ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿน๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿน๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿน๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿน๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿนyou did it and in style! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸCONGRATULATIONS๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

2 likes

Can't stop smiling ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ celebratory barbecue tonight I think ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 like

It's an incredible feeling isn't it? Enjoy it - so well deserved :)

1 like

Lovely post and what a distance :-) Congratulations on graduating ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ“ you deserve so much - really happy for you :-)

1 like

Thank you. Am now skipping as well as grinning - I've got my graduation badge ! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

2 likes

Fab-u-lous!!! It's very shiny - how cool is that? Whoohoo!

1 like

Yay !! Massive Congratulations to you !

You're a Superstar ! Well done :-) xxx

1 like

Big congratulations from me OldPossum and done in complete style!!!

,๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

1 like

๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“ Hats in the air Hilary ๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“๐ŸŽ“

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’Congratulations on your graduation๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

It was incredibly stylish in your new running togs - looking good - all those runs bagged ๐Ÿ‘› And it was all your own work! You look great on the podium waving๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผ Hurrah to you Hurrah! Happy dance please ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ‘ฏ

1 like

Well done ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Congratulations OldPossum that's brilliant. ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ“ Be very proud of yourself, it's a great achievement :)

1 like

You are an inspiration! Well done and enjoy the feeling of amazing-ness! You've earned it with every single step ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Šโญ๏ธ

1 like

Congratulations!! Yes, you are a runner!! Enjoy the feeling, your new badge looks great! :)

1 like

Woooohooo!!! Well done!! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’

1 like

Hooray! Congratulations OP!!

I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself!

Get Fazzical to open a bottle of something to celebrate!

1 like

Congratulations not only on graduating but doing it in such style.

1 like

Congratulations to you! Wear your smile with pride and your shiny graduation badge.๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Fabulous! Many congratulations. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Well done possum! Now were those 9 weeks or so worth it?! I think it is a really short time to go from running 1xmin intervals to running for 30 min and I love how this programme is making runners of us all. You glow and sparkle and be proud of what you have achieved. Looks like you've inspired your good man to follow in your footsteps too ;)

1 like

I agree. Even when I started I didn't really believe it was achievable and now look at me ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€. Really pleased to have inspired hubby to join in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Sorry it is delayed... it had to cross the channel..but YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you... graduated and loving it!!!!

Very well done... :)x

1 like

Thank you. I've even just had a go on the hamster wheel but I'd much rather be outdoors ๐Ÿ˜€ Hope you are having fun amongst all this beautiful sunflowers. ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

I am..oh I am :)

1 like

You may also like...