I did it! I did it!

Week 9 and run 3 done this morning..so pleased :-) Didn't get to 5k quite and probably could have pushed on to it but that's for another time and next goal before aiming for 10 k. I still can't quite believe that's me whose run 2.5 + miles three times this week after struggling to run for 60 seconds 12 weeks ago! This forum has been a great motivator so thank you to all the people who responded so positively...where do I get my badge then woop woop! ! :-)

13 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Brilliant well done !! It's great isn't it? Put your name in the October Graduation Badges post in Pinned Posts

• Well done Beelady , brilliant run! That shiny badge is yours, yours, yours! Enjoy yourcelebrations! ๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Ooooo the badge is there, Lovely๐Ÿ˜€

• Congratulations - very well done!

• Congratulations Beelady - what great news - your badge suits you....have a fabulous day walking on air!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰

• Congratulations! Enjoy that amazing feeling - you should be very proud,

• Brilliant , well done . You so deserve your badge

• Well done Beelady! Enjoy celebrating!

• Well done! ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Congratulations upon your successful graduation run. Hurrah for you ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ๐ŸŽ‰โœจ๐ŸŽ‰ Lovely shiny badge! You earned it, enjoy that wonderful feeling - happy, happy you!

• Well done! It's a great feeling! And that badge suits you!!!

• Well done! So pleased for you :) Congratulations :)

• Thank you for your kind comments and support. Managed a couple of shorter runs since so hopefully will keep going! :-)

You may also like...