The medicated tortoise won w3r2

The medicated tortoise won w3r2

Hahaha I would hardly say it was an easy run ๐Ÿ˜‚ It hurt like hell! But I bloody did it, to the letter ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

I ibuprofen gelled my legs ( the medication) and went out with headphones and NO kids ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ ( daddy's home) and I followed the plan. I found the first 1.5 jog pretty easy, the first 3 mins hurt my legs still but I just kept on going with gritted teeth! The 3 min walk was a welcome relief! The next 1.30 min jog was quite tough and the last 3 min jog was really tough I had to dig reallllllllly deep. It didn't help that my phone screen went off and I couldn't see the countdown so I had to just keep my little legs going until I heard those glorious words! ( I like to see the time so I can will myself through lol).

I am muddy, stinky and sweaty so off for a shower ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

14 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Well done! I am off to do my run later! Once it has stopped raining :)

• Well done....

• Fantastic! (I'm starting to sound like that mad bloke in the taxi in the go compare advert)... really well done, those final 3 minutes can be a killer but you nailed it! :)

• Can't believe it Mcfitty ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ the pain is worth it for this feeling! I need to learn that and keep pushing when times are tough and it hurts! Think the gel helped a little, still painful but I think it would have been worse ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• But you did it! Well done.

A good stretching regime after running may help with those aches and pains!

• The pain is only while running and in the first few walking steps after running. It's just my calves screaming at me lol. i think I just need to keep going and I hope it will get better โ˜บ๏ธ

• Yay well done twinnie. I knew you could do it and I knew you would do it.

P.S whats that app you are using?

• I paid for a couch to 5 k app before I knew you could get it for free ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ silly me lol.

• Ha ha, that was silly. But how come your photo is the right way up. Mine come out sideways

• Ooooh I don't know lol โ˜บ๏ธ But to get it on here, I had to screenshot it on my phone, message it to myself on Facebook messenger, save it on my iPad and then upload it from there lol.

• That sounds very complicated. I tried straight from my phone. Anyway whether your pics are the right way up or the wrong way up its still bloody well done on completing W3R2 I did W3R3 last night and I did find it easier than the first two and Im sure you will be fine with it too. See you in week 4 :)

• Another run done - brilliant :-) As everyone else says, it really does get easier, just keep stretching and resting.

• I hope so, cos I can definitely say it wasn't easy lol. But I am so pleased i did it ๐Ÿ˜„ Hopefully Saturday will be the same or fingers crossed a little better lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Muddyโœ”๏ธ Sweatyโœ”๏ธ Stretchingโœ”๏ธ Another run in the bag! Hurrah for you.

It's all good๐Ÿ˜Š Yea!

You may also like...