Couch to 5K

New Shoes (ish) and a confession!

New Shoes (ish) and a confession!

Ish because they are actually a replacement for the pair I bought in June as I noticed that the fabric upper was already forming into holes! Go Outdoors were brilliant agreed immediately to an exchange or refund so these are the replacements. So I consider them only technically new !

The confession - well another photo so see the next post 😀

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Right..........🤔🤔

Fab colour and I love your tablecloth 😊

1 like

Thanks. I got a bit carried away with that fabric and I have cushions and quilts for nearly everything in the garden now 😀

1 like

Mmm - certainly shouldn't go into holes so quickly - hope these serve you better!

So do I. I was pretty disappointed. Just hope these really are as comfy. Felt good in the shop but you never know do you.

Isn't ti great that sports shops actually replace stuff? Gorgeous shoes...

1 like

Am secretly quite happier coz they are better looking than the old ones. Just hope they are as comfortable. I was tempted to wait to return them till I graduated - just in case but too late now. Will fund out tomorrow. 😎

I had problems with my first pair which had holes in the top when my toes poked through after just 15 runs. The shop - run4 it- took them back and I exchanged then ( OK had to pay some as they were dearer) for a much better pair which I love.

1 like

You may also like...