New Shoes (ish) and a confession!

New Shoes (ish) and a confession!

Ish because they are actually a replacement for the pair I bought in June as I noticed that the fabric upper was already forming into holes! Go Outdoors were brilliant agreed immediately to an exchange or refund so these are the replacements. So I consider them only technically new !

The confession - well another photo so see the next post 😀

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Right..........🤔🤔

• Fab colour and I love your tablecloth 😊

• Thanks. I got a bit carried away with that fabric and I have cushions and quilts for nearly everything in the garden now 😀

• Mmm - certainly shouldn't go into holes so quickly - hope these serve you better!

• So do I. I was pretty disappointed. Just hope these really are as comfy. Felt good in the shop but you never know do you.

• Isn't ti great that sports shops actually replace stuff? Gorgeous shoes...

• Am secretly quite happier coz they are better looking than the old ones. Just hope they are as comfortable. I was tempted to wait to return them till I graduated - just in case but too late now. Will fund out tomorrow. 😎

• I had problems with my first pair which had holes in the top when my toes poked through after just 15 runs. The shop - run4 it- took them back and I exchanged then ( OK had to pay some as they were dearer) for a much better pair which I love.

You may also like...