Running mags

Having read IannodaTruffe's lovely post about his 3 years post grad experience I went along to womensrunning.competitor.com/ to read the article about slow running. Then I started mooching around the site - it's a great find, so thanks to Ian (I have spent 3 months trying to identify where the name Iannoda comes from, doh!) for the heads up and ladies (and men) head on over: lots of good stuff about self belief and running...

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • There were a few copies of the mag in the staff kitchen when I started my new job in April - I really like the way it's got stuff at all levels, truly from absolute beginners to ultra-marathon runners. Well worth a read :)

• There is a LOT more to this running business - than just putting one leg after the other. :)

We run because we can - not because we know how to!! Think about that :)

• Psst!!! Don't tell anyone, but I am not called Ian.......

Truffes the name........Ianno da Truffe.

• Sounds very exotic (for English ears). Does that make you a truffle?

• My step-daughter bought me a two year subscription to Womens Runnng magazine last Christmas and it's just the bees knees having it land on my doorstep every month. I relish waiting for bedtime when I take it up and read it in bed!

You may also like...