Today's running track

Today's running track

It had to be done.

The 50th anniversary year of the opening of the Tay Road Bridge and I happened to be staying just round the corner last night. Nice start to the morning and what brilliant views running in each direction although I have to say running towards Dundee is my personal taste.

I've only ever been used to trail running and this was my first time running on the road which makes a difference. Also proud of myself that I didn't get lost!

Just thought I'd share.

14 Replies

• Nice one! And what a beautiful morning, too 😀

• Looks lovely! A great way to celebrate its anniversary!

• That looks absolutely gorgeous , what a great photo ! Look at that brilliant blue sky !

And Well done to you on that very speedy 5k too ! :-) xxx

• Ha almost a 5k but I ran out of bridge. Also, just to be clear the weather was beautiful at 6 this morning but it's returned to the traditional British summer already.

• Oh dear :-( You caught the best of it though :-) xxx

• What a gorgeous and unique running route! Great decision!

• Scenic and speedy! Well done, that looks like a lovely route on a lovely morning :)

• Love it... were the hills hard going ? :)

Well done.. what a super run!

• That hill was tough but just a tad less tame than the ones I'm looking out on now in the peak district. Don't know if I'll get any running done here now that I'm used to the Dundee track

• Peak district is fine...☺ just head to Carsington Water and run back and forth across the Dam!!!😏

• Oh, you can run across water OW! That looks gorgeous and you're fast! Blimey.

• It was a strong current.

• Haha!

• What a great place for your run - looks beautiful - no wonder you were inspired to such speeds!!! :)

You may also like...