Love, love, love my running club!: Ran with my... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
83,150 members114,676 posts

Love, love, love my running club!

Ran with my new running mates again this evening - we ran/walked for about an hour, sweat was pouring down my face, but I barely noticed the effort and couldn't stop smiling. Once again I had a fabulous time.

Totally addictive to run with these wonderful people. Wish you could come with us.

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Iben that's fantastic- so great that you have met a supportive and fun group of people to continue your running adventures with! 😄

How lucky that is! And I am so glad that I found the courage to actually join them instead of just reading their website over and over again :-)

3 likes

It's easy to get stuck in that trap, for sure :)

1 like

Web running is a specialty of mine

4 likes

That's fab! You sound sooooo smitten with this running thing! I so get it 😊

1 like

Completely smitten! Totally!

1 like

They will be so glad to have such a great new member to join and enhance the group.. .

So lovely that you have found happiness to share :)

2 likes

Right, I'm moving to Copenhagen!

1 like

Please do! Or just visit me and my club. Then I'll come visit you and you can show me a real park run

2 likes

Of, forgot you are based in Germany = no parkruns, I guess?

2 likes

Correct! Sounds like you're having fun!

I love your tag! So apt.

2 likes

So, so thrilled for you.. you have found your niche and are enjoying it so much...long may it continue.. and it will :)

This running club is going to take me places. I can feel it. One of the 10k people asked me if I was going to come with them, and I laughed and said something like 'never in a million years would I be able to keep up with you guys, I'm just a beginner' and he just said 'never say never, I'm pretty sure you will' and took off. He could be right!

4 likes

Christianne57 Thanks for liking and reminding me of this! I’m still a member of that club and ran three half marathons last year. He turned out to be very right.

He certainly is☺

perfect :)

You may also like...