Wk6R3 My love for running has returned ❤️

After the last 2 runs being much more challenging than anticipated I am happy to say I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Someone said to me that it can be harder stopping for the walking intervals then starting up again and I definitely believe that to be true.

My advice for anyone with this run coming up is to take it SUPER slow. Certainly up until the last 5 minutes. I also had a coffee and a small bowl of porridge about 45 minutes before which seemed to give me some energy to burn.

Oh and change your music. I downloaded the Get Some Happy playlist from Spotify and loved not knowing which song was going to be next.

I will be doing my first park run on Sat as my WK7R1. Actually looking forward to it 😊

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done. I'll be running run 1 of week 9 on Saturday at my local Parkrun too. You have just 3 weeks to go, enjoy the rest of your runs.

• Thank you. Only 3 runs for you 😊 Enjoy!

• Well done. Much more satisfying than W5R3. You get to consolidate this with the same run for all of W7. I loved this as it felt nice and consistent after W5 & 6 doing different runs each time you go out.

Have fun with your parkrun

• Thank you. Feeling positive about then next few runs 😊

• Good luck

• Well done. See told you that you could do it, now what was all the worry about?

• Very well done 👍 it's a slow and steady progression to graduation now!

You may also like...