Inspired to add colour

Inspired to add colour

I'm due to go out on my next run tomorrow morning and inspired by many posts recommending wearing the brightest clothes imaginable for running I have made myself a jersey tunic to wear. Coz I too have been hiding away in black so far. Will still wear black leggings mind you. One step at a time !

Ps. Still no four legged running companion on the horizon 😞

17 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow, how clever are you! Leggings next?

I love seeing people in really colourful running gear, it adds to the fun and I think it's safer too as you are much more visible.

• Good idea. Always feel more upbeat when I wear colour. Will make running even more fun.

• Suspect if I made leggings they might be a bit saggy - I watched the sewing bee!

• Wondered if you had!

• Yeay... bright, bold and beautiful!

Go you... get out there and totally rock it! :)

• Nice!

• I hope to see Patrick Wotsisname from Sewing Bee on Sat'day as he's at Eroica Britannia.

Lovely tunic there Possum! Very colourful. I like bright colours but my fave top is flipping grey. Mind you I wear it with bright orange shoes to liven up the proceedings.

I shuddered with horror at the thought of wearing lycra/spandex/elastane whatever they're called leggings but I did dare! They sucked everything in just fine. I still hid out in the fields a drive away from the house but soon "came out".

Good luck with the running, and whatever else you're doing to get fit and healthy. Just keep going!

• I wouldn't complain about an afternoon with the lovely Patrick πŸ˜„

• Purely to pick up sewing tips, of course!

• Of Course!

• nice top! What's the story with lack of 4 legged friend? I must have missed a post

• I have 2 elderly dogs who cannot cope with the distance required for C25K so am working on hubby for dog number 3.

• good luck with that!

• Wow. Looks lovely. Wish I could sew. Just need to pair that with printed bottoms.

• Vey nice top!

• No need to get the βœ‚ out Possum, you can get Fabbo leggings for very little outlay. Lidl gave me the milky way for Β£6 😊

• Lovely colour and shape, I'm jealous of your talents! I'm a very black dresser, anything to fade away really, but when it came to buying some running gear I went for slashes of pink and love wearing it now. Enjoy, x

You may also like...