The C25K run of the series you struggled with most?

I may only be halfway through Week 6 and I know all the runs from now are going to be constant.

But it got me thinking a bit as W6R1 I struggled with the most.

So ignoring the Week 1 runs, as I am sure that all of us thought this was going to be the hardest, what in your opinion did you find the one you most struggled with.

16 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Same for me- W6 R1 was very deflating after the psychological milestone of W5 R3.

• Same here, wk 6 Run1, made me doubt that I could do it again, especially aftef feeling so ecstatic after wk5 run3

• That 8 minute section in W6R1 was a killer for me.

• W6R1 was the one I least enjoyed. W7R3 was the one where everything fell into place and I started to enjoy running.โ˜บ

• Week 7 was a struggle, it just seemed to go on forever, but then week 8 flew by and by week 9 was a doddle as I was so excited to be able to run for 30 minutes. I never quite believed I would achieve this even with all the encouragement on this forum.

• No, changed my mind, Week 1 run 1 was the hardest but it seems so long ago now.

• I thought I would die, but look at us now :)

• W4r3 without a doubt- that second 5 min run after a short walk before. No idea why mentally I found it so hard after doing the same on previous runs, but despite repeating it twice more I couldn't get to the end of that 2nd five minutes so just moved onto week 5 and all good again!

• Looking back, W6R2 and W7R3 were particularly tough for me. There didn't seem to be any real rhyme or reason to it!

• It's all a blur now haha but I do remember that I felt as if my heart was going to leap out of my chest during the start of week 1!

• The 2nd run of every week! Lol.๐Ÿ˜†

• Another vote for W6r1 just getting sorted out and had to stop ๐Ÿ˜“

• wk6 r 1 was tough, I also found the first 3 minute run in wk 3 quite tough! I remember shouting at the 'stupid woman ' in the phone to please hurry up and let me walk! Managed them all though and find 5k easier than that first 3 minutes!

• Oh Week 7 for sure. Didn't enjoy it at all, was so disillusioned and unhappy with myself. Got through it with gritted teeth and a lot of swearing. Two more runs until graduation now and enjoying it once again.

• The run I dreaded the most was W5R3 but actually enjoyed it in the end! As for week 8, hated it with a vengeance and an so pleased to see it behind me now!

• W6r1 for me too. I came close to giving it up but luckily I am a stubborn old bat and wouldn't give in. Keep going though, it is well worth it.

You may also like...