Yay! Yay! bye bye Laura!

Well, I can hardly believe it! I did my final run of the c25k this morning ...big grin...I will miss Laura. I even managed a 60+sec sprint at the end of the 30 mins and then decided to carry on for a while (not sprinting though lol) and ran for 35 mins. I think I could have gone longer, but hadn't enough time. Nine weeks ago this feeling was just a dream, but dreams do come true. Thank you to everyone for your support getting me this far.

36 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done and Congratulaitons!

So whats your next challenge?

• Wow that's graduating in style, sprinting at the end, now run abd get your badge! Gosh that grin is stretching from ear to ear, enjoy your day

• Thanks, I'm still grinning!

• Huuuge congratulations...on graduting and feeling great!!!

• Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting my badge!

• I can see the smile from here!

Congratulations Graduate! Go get that badge :)

• They say smiling is good exercise for facial muscles! I'm still smiling!

• That badge really suits you!!! :)

• Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it? Now you can plan all sorts of lovely running adventures ahead.

• Thanks, I've got a few runs I'd like to try out, but first i would like to increase my distance and try a park run.

• Go to pinned posts, Graduation Badge June and claim your badge.

• I've put my name down for a badge, can't wait to show it off!!

• Wow it really suits you, Very bright and sparkly

• Yay, thanks, I love bright and sparkly!

• Congratulations and well done.πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Thanks, it feels great!

• Yayyyy! Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now you just have to keep it up. I did my first 'Lauraless' run on Sunday and I really missed her and her dodgy music 😱Good luck and keep on running πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

• Thanks, I think i will do the c25k+ , so I may hear Laura again. I had an old c25k app which allowed me to play my own music in the background, but I don't think you can do that with the newer podcasts?

• Well done you are a graduate x

• Thanks, I'm loving the achievement and my new badge!

• Well done and congratulations on graduating ,hope you doing something nice to celebrate 😊

• Thanks, I'm going to buy some running gear now I can say I'm a runner lol. But really all you lovely folk on here congratulating me, is enough, you can't beat this feeling!

• That is a great way of rewarding yourself 😊You were a runner from week 1 😊you did all the running the least we can do is congratulate you ☺

• That's brilliant and more In your tank! I think that bodes well 🍾

• Thanks, I think I've unleashed my inner tiger!

• Congratulations. Now the adventures start!

• Thank you, I like the sound of adventures - its got me thinking!!

• There are long runs, short and fast runs, intervals and fartleks, trails, parkruns etc. All there for the choosing!

• fantastic well done!!

• Thanks, its a dream come true!

• Yes keep going and don't give up

• I'd like to do a park run as they sound fun and then the thought of trails gives me that "spark", but I think I need to be a bit more confident for that. That will be something to look forward to!

• go for it jasy parkruns are great fun!! cater for all abilities!

• Woo Hoo ! Lets get the party started !

Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation ! Its an amazing feeling isn't it ?

Hope you enjoy wherever your running takes you from here

Happy Running ! :-) xxx

• Thank you, yes its amazing, and I will def enjoy the running. The journey has only just begun!

• like the carpenters song...its only just begun...!!

You may also like...