Whoop woop!!

Graduation run done,as I promised myself, on a long and lovely beach in Andalucia๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š...that dip in the sea afterwards has NEVER felt so amazing! pacing was SOO important on this final run, as I was so aware of the heat and the sun ( sorry!), but slow, careful and steady got me through...

KEEP GOING EVERYONE!! Whether you be a beginner or a new graduate like me,just keep putting one foot in front of the other, however gently you need to- this forum is wonderful; such an inspiration to me, and of course, thanks too to the lovely Laura-I'll be following everyone's progress with a keen interest xx

22 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Congratulations - sounds like a fabulous place to graduate!

• Thank you! It was rather lovely!

• Well done congratulations. That sounds like a very special place for your graduation run!

• Thank you! It was lovely! And whilst on a much needed holiday too!

• Woohoo congratulations ๐Ÿ˜€

• Thank you so much!

• Congratulations!!! Can celebrate while on holiday too, fabulous x

• Thank you!

• Yeah!!!! Huuuuuuge congratulations.. that's fantastic!! Yes pacing is the key.. I think I just figured that out on the graduation run:)

Wow a dip in the sea afterwords.. you must have felt on top of the world!! X

Again CONGRATULATIONS :)

• Thank you so much!

• Sounds idyllic. Well planned and congratulations ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you!

• Well done and congratulations.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Thanks!!

• Congratulations! What a great place to do it and in the sunshine and then a dip!! Well earned - I'm one week behind you and now you've got me thinking about that special graduation run...must get the planner out.....:)

• It WAS a rather special,and occasionally soggy, run!

• Sounds perfect! Huge congratulations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ’

• Thanks Iben! Hope your running is going well!

• Well done Anna, Many Congratulations to you on your Graduation !

That sounds a perfect way to celebrate :-)

Happy Runnning xxx

• Thank you so much!!

• Congratulations on graduating - and in some style too by the sound of it! Very lucky๐Ÿ™‚

• Thank you!!

You may also like...