W9R3 - I made it through the storm!

Well, I finally got there! I have just come in from completing the last C25K run, and I feel fine!

I had been hoping to go out yesterday but the weather was a bit grim. It was not much better today, but I was determined to finish. I just ran around my local parks and did a bit down by the canal - but I managed to keep going for the whole 30 minutes, and I felt OK! After the struggle I had on Saturday I was so pleased.

Best of all, now I don't have to listen to that guy singing about flipping Julie any more! :-)

23 Replies

• Well done Katie204 - you must be feeling stoked. Congratulations :)

I heard *that* song today - then promptly deleted the remaining podcasts.

I also want to thank you, because I love elegant swearing, and when I'm running around my local park, I always chuckle at doing "the dogsh!t fandango"- makes it all a bit easier :)

• Aww! I'm glad I made you smile when you run round the park! ;-)

• And yes, I also had to do some nifty moves today to avoid little presents in the grass :-O

• Brilliant - well done Katie, welcome to the graduate club :-).

Have you decided how you will celebrate and what your post-graduation plan is (hint - most of us just consolidate for a few weeks/months).

Again - well done!

• Hi, Yatesco - I do indeed have a post-graduate plan. For my sins, I am doing a 10K (!) Race for Life on 25 June. I don't think I will be in any condition to "race" properly - but I will give it my best shot.

I have already downloaded the C25K+ podcasts, and I'm going to a running technique session next Tuesday. I will also carry on with the parkruns, and I hope to do at least one run of the Race to Life course before the big day.

• Brilliant sit back and enjoy...then back out in a could of days. Haha well done it's a brilliant feeling isn't it. I hope you celebrate in style.

• *couple

• Hi, OldWheezer - I have a nice glass of red wine with my name on it! Cheers! Onward and, er, upward - I think!

• Congratulations and well done.

• Yay well done! Such an achievement. Was awful out there today wasn't it, but well worth the determination!

• Woo Hoo ! Fantastic stuff Katie !

Many Many Congratulations to you , oh don't forget to ask for your badge !

Its been a pleasure reading of your progress on here , and its just the beginning !

Well done , and I hope you love wherever your running takes you from here xxx

• Hi there, runner! Yes, you Katie, congratulations! Go and get your badge, to show the world that you are a graduate. 🍾🏆🎓👏

• you are brilliant well done

• Well done :)

• Congratulations Katie on achieving this massive goal.. you must feel so proud!! Badge looks great on you! Enjoy your wine while basking in your glory x

• Woohoo - I've got the badge! I would do a victory lap around my flat but I'm afraid I might pull something ;-)

• congratulations!

• Congratulations, graduate!

By the way, the "guyS" are Vasco and Maitreya Jani and the song title is "Chained up melody"... just in case you become nostalgic. :D

• Thanks Secan! I will have that song going through my head for weeks now.

I did love the reggae song at the end of the W9 runs, though - that guy always made me smile and gave me the energy to push a bit harder!

• 😝

• Woohoo congratulations 😀

• That's brilliant, congratulations, so pleased for you! :)

• Brilliant! Many congratulations superstar :o)

You may also like...