I can run for 20 mins!!!!

W5 R3 ... I think I'm on week 5 ... Am I on week 5??? Think I must have run too much my brain has gone fuzzy lol time for more water lol

Well I ran constantly for 20 mins. I am so proud of myself it didn't really start to ache until the last couple of minutes when I was so tired n out of breath I really wanted to stop but I pushed through n realised it was all mental.

From struggling through week 1 n never thinking I could do it I am now running for 20 minutes that's only 10 minutes away from achieving the c25k goal. It feels so close now. Bring on week 6!!!

11 Replies

• Woohoo! That's how we roll- good isn't it? :)

• Well done you - you can do this

• Yeah!! You must be over the moon. 20 whole minutes all in one go. That's fantastic. Well done 😊

• Fantastic, I felt great after my 20 min run, so proud of myself!! Onward and upward, the end is in sight!!!

• Yippee and well done!

• Whoop whoop well done!!

• Great work! It really is a milestone! Keep going, it'll be 30 minutes before you know it!

• Well done a fellow W5r3 runner, I completed my run earlier this evening cant believe 10 mins away from the prize. Roll on Wednesday 😊

• It's a real eye-opener isn't it! When not long ago we were panicking at the thought of running for one minute... 2 mins... 5 mins.... It's such a confidence boost and shows how good the programme is! Well done!

• Brilliant. You are on a roll

• Congratulations! Loving the positive mental attitude - you are crushing it x

You may also like...