I can run for 20 mins!!!!

W5 R3 ... I think I'm on week 5 ... Am I on week 5??? Think I must have run too much my brain has gone fuzzy lol time for more water lol

Well I ran constantly for 20 mins. I am so proud of myself it didn't really start to ache until the last couple of minutes when I was so tired n out of breath I really wanted to stop but I pushed through n realised it was all mental.

From struggling through week 1 n never thinking I could do it I am now running for 20 minutes that's only 10 minutes away from achieving the c25k goal. It feels so close now. Bring on week 6!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Woohoo! That's how we roll- good isn't it? :)

• Well done you - you can do this

• Yeah!! You must be over the moon. 20 whole minutes all in one go. That's fantastic. Well done 😊

• Fantastic, I felt great after my 20 min run, so proud of myself!! Onward and upward, the end is in sight!!!

• Yippee and well done!

• Whoop whoop well done!!

• Great work! It really is a milestone! Keep going, it'll be 30 minutes before you know it!

• Well done a fellow W5r3 runner, I completed my run earlier this evening cant believe 10 mins away from the prize. Roll on Wednesday 😊

• It's a real eye-opener isn't it! When not long ago we were panicking at the thought of running for one minute... 2 mins... 5 mins.... It's such a confidence boost and shows how good the programme is! Well done!

• Brilliant. You are on a roll

• Congratulations! Loving the positive mental attitude - you are crushing it x

You may also like...