Meeting 'Julie'

Went back to the podcasts for w9r1 today. Julie sounds like an annoying bhatch and I don't think I'lledr be spending any more time with her. Realised I really like Sarah Millican and my own play list. My bluetooth earphones also ran out of juice halfway through so I had to finish using the app anyway.

RUnfortunately went well, I managed 4.2km actual running and 5.4 km including warm up and cool down.

Graduation is so close I can almost taste it!

5 Replies

• Just 2 more runs - great going! :)

• Looking good Hack.

I ditched Laura's music long before week 9 but had to listen to "Julie" because it was so often mentioned on these forums. Still can't work out of it's fantastically awful or awfully fantastic.

• Previous songs had always had an echo of another 'real' hit eg there was one a lot like Beautiful Day by U2. Not quite worked out where 'Julie' has its roots.

• 🎼🎶You and Julie, you and Julie..... Ahhh I love the w9 podcast ❤️❤️ I've use it loads over the past 2 years, the last time being at Saturday's Parkrun. I just tune in, zone out and run.

🎶 You and Julie, you and Julie.....🎶

• I'm on week 6 run 2 tomorrow - I may bin Laura for the long runs (love her for getting me this far though) - but I'm definitely back in for Julie - it's all part of the experience

You may also like...