Julie!!!! How could I have forgotten Julie!!!

So week 8 dawned and out I went, still continuing to find my way back to fitness. I found that my pace has upped a bit and that I am again enjoying being out there (maybe its the weather, who knows, this weekend may tell? :) ).

Fired up Laura on the podcast and off I went. A wee bit of my brain suddenly woke from its slumbers.

"I recognise that" it said

"Is it?

Could it be"?

I think it is! It is, it is!!!!!

You and julie, you and jooooolie!!!!!

:)

I had filed poor Julie into the dusty archive section of the mind but out she came.

Running, singing and swallowing flies. Ahhhh , memories :D

Have a good weekend all and the very best to all in the London marathon. I will run approx 5 k with you here in Glasgow.

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

7 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • You and Julie: definitely the C25k unofficial anthem :)

• I'm not sure if I should be looking forward to Julie? 4 weeks to go before I'll know.

• I've got Julie stuck in my head lol.

• Running.... A simple activity with no side effects except one. YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT SONG OUT IF YOUR HEAD!

• Oh I will never forget Julie, happy days :-) xxx

• I think I might pull Laura's icky taste in music out of the hall of shame in week 8 to find out what all the fuss is about. There only seems to be one song everyone likes over the whole nine weeks :D

• Likes? I don't think that's quite the right word...I think everyone should be made, nay forced, to listen to it at least 6 times if they want their grad badge....

there's a bit in the first chorus, I think it's someone laughing in the background, and I thought it was a pack of dogs chasing me....

You may also like...