W8R3 done in the sun ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I really do have to stop setting out to run at midday when the sun is out. The Met Office say it's 19C but my face says it's more like 29C ๐Ÿ˜ณ. I've been back for 45 minute and I still haven't cooled down. Thankyou to whoever it was who asked about Bluetooth headphones this week. As I hold my iPhone in my hand and use wired earbuds I took the advice on board and bought a set which I ran with for the first time today. What a revelation! It is not actually necessary to keep whipping yourself in the face with a wire while running! Why did I not know that? I have been accidentally ripping out my earbuds and generally getting cross for nearly 8 weeks now ๐Ÿ˜ก I am now looking forwards to completing Week 9 with my earbuds securely in my ears and my face unwhipped and serene (probably an attractive shade of magenta but still serene). Hope you all have a good weekend and keep on running ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Skip

Promoted Content

Download NHS Couch to 5K

The Couch to 5K plan is available as a podcast and app (Apple and Google Play)

Learn more

Promoted by Couch to 5K

2 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • A good, comfortable pair of Bluetooth headphones are a must if you want to listen to any music/podcasts.

• It's just a shame it took me 8 weeks to realise!!

You may also like...