Couch to 5K
65,274 members98,644 posts

W5r3

So, today is the day! I have my kit on, hair up and am ready to go for it. I know that there are other people on this forum at the same stage so I just wanted to say good luck to them. We can do it!

15 Replies
oldestnewest

Absolutely! I'll be cheering you on from here! Enjoy that feeling afterwards :)

1 like

Go forth and run for 20mins! Ganbatte!

1 like

Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 like

Nailed it! 20 minutes of the slowest jogging ever (seriously, there were people walking faster than me) but I don't care - I feel great! :)

13 likes

You are quite right to feel great you just did 20mins. Well Done!

1 like

Yay! It feels HUGE to get that one 'done'! Well done

1 like

Well done Cath - You've got this now

1 like

Well done Cath! thats a milestone moment!! :)

1 like

Thanks guys x

1 like

I read that as "I have my hair on", to which I replied, "I should think so" 😊

I was speed reading. A terrible habit

Good luck Cathy. Go for it girl! Nice and steady, easy does it. Have fun ☺

1 like

misswobble Hair on AND teeth in! Today is a good day ;P

1 like

Ha ha Well done Cath, you've got this in the bag ( along with your wig and your teeth )

Fantastic, yep, this is definitely one of the defining moments of the programme where you think " YES !!! I can do this !! "

Great stuff ! :-) xxx

1 like

Thank you poppypug. It is great to have the support of this group - saves me boring all my rl friends to death with it ;P

2 likes

Well done - there are loads of us at this stage now. It must be the time of year - Spring in the air and the sap rising! Congratulations, and isn't it a great feeling, being a proper runner? (Would end with a smiley face but I lack the technological knowhow....)

I did the same run tonight. I was as ever anxious but determined. We did it doesn't it feel good

Can not say same for the aching legs but will be right in a day or so and 6 run 1 looks OK.

You may also like...