The start of week two!

Well this morning, I can truthfully say was the hardest yet. My calf's hurt so much. I really had to push myself. But I didn't give in! And i done it, very proud of myself for keeping going too ๐Ÿ˜‰

You guy probably think I'm mad as you all run loads more than me. But we all have to start somewhere, right. ๐Ÿ˜

Reading more and more of your post, have been an inspiration to me. So I would like to say thankyou ๐Ÿ‘

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

4 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Don't push hard at all! ย Go nice and slow. The object here is to complete the session. ย To achieve that run as slow as you can, saving your puff to ensure you get round. ย 

We all started at the beginning where you are right now. ย We'll be here with you til you see it through to week and beyond. ย Take each run as it comes. One run at a time ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Thank you, I wasn't going to fast ;) but I appreciate the tip.

It was hard to start off with, I think it was because I had had a break for a couple of days. My legs were still aching from last week.

• We all remember those early runs, and no one thinks you're mad! We can run for 30 mins today but we struggled in the beginning too. I remember reaching week 3 and just being ecstatic that I could run for 3 whole minutes :) Just keep going slow and steady and you'll do great. Good luck!

• no one will think you are mad! Most if not all of us remember ,only too well, how it was to struggle through 1 minute, or 3 minutes, and still can't believe how much we have progressed and really like reliving it with everyone else working through the programme!

You may also like...