First Park Run!

I completed C25K a few weeks ago and on Wednesday I ran past 30 minutes for the first time and managed 2.98 miles in 36:28 so I decided to try a park run on Saturday (today) instead of a Friday run, and I'm thrilled to say I finished the 5K at 37:05! 

May not have considered park run if not for the posts here about them and the fact I discovered they started one up here in several months ago. I think I'm ready to sign back up with my favourite running club here now.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldestnewest
  • That's brilliant!  Really good time too. 🏃

• Thank you!  Yes I'm very happy with it, in 2013 I think my best was 48 minutes so that's quite something and it had a steep hill too.

• Well done , a hill and a great time ☺

• Thank you Rob :)

• Great acheivement there mystical maid, done in an excellent time too!😊😆

• Well done :)

• Well done. I keep thinking about going to Park run, but unfortunately they are on Saturday morning and I love my Saturday lie in. Maybe one day... :)

• Thanks Aliboo, Oldfloss and Gnet :)  Hehe yes I like a lazy Saturday usually too, but I switched from an extra early Friday instead so I don't mind so much.

• Fantastic !

You may also like...