Still here ;)

Morning all

I've been a bit quiet the last week or so but luckily for you I'm still here ;) hehehe

The IC has been keeping me company but I'm hoping to attempt W8R1 tomorrow. The knee is still niggling me but I am going to give it a go & see how I get on. I should have graduated yesterday had I not had my 2 set backs but sadly not :(

Holiday in 12 days (yaaaaaaaaaaay) & I MUST graduate before heading into the sun for a week.

Have a great week all & well done to those who have graduated whilst I've been rather silent

6 Replies

• Good luck!

• hi Vicky

Just remember to take it slow and steady, wishing you all the luck in the world to graduate before your holiday.

I have been on IC due to my ankle, started running again today with a few walking breaks chucked in, doesn't seem too bad at the moment.

Best of luck to you xx

• Thanks my lovely, must have a catch up. Hope the ankle is back to normal soon :) x

• Good luck with the run hope your knee behaves 😊

• Yay!  You're alive LOL!  I hope you feel better soon and good luck with the next run and graduation.  I hope you're going somewhere lovely on your holiday x

• Thank you

Yes off to Costa Teguise in Lanzarote for a girly week :) x

You may also like...