W7R1 Paying Attention to Body

I decided to pay more attention to my body whilst running today after the helpful comments I received after my last run so for the first 3/5 of the run I managed to pace my breath, breathing was not a problem and tbh neither was running. It was the negativity in my mind that was hard to battle. 4/5 through breathing was still ok but my legs were tired. Did work out in the garden yesterday so knew I would be a bit stiff today. My upper back was a bit niggly. The last 5th of the run, breathing was harder and muscles were all tired. It's interesting because at the start of the programme I felt that my body could go on for ages but I couldn't breathe and now I can breathe more easily but my body is tired.ย 

On a completely different note when I was out gardening yesterday i had to go into the house to fetch my gardening gloves and the secateurs. When I was walking up the passageway to the front of the house I looked down at my hands and found that I was also carrying the box of washing liqui tabs!!!! What's that all about????ย 

Have a great weekend ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Last edited by

17 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Ha ha.ย  Welcome to my world!!!ย  I get half way up the stairs (or down) about 20 times a day and wonder what I'm going for!

• Time to worry when you're stuck on the middle stair and can't remember if you are going up or coming down!!

• I haven't done that one yet ๐Ÿ˜€

• Yeah do that too ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Yeah do that too ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Ha ha! ย I thought there was only me that did those inexplicable things! ย It's when we're doing too much multi-tasking, and our internal wiring gets cross hobbled, a bit like one of those marvellous old switchboards. ย The liquitabs was what you picked up by mistake for the box of 'ob knobs! ย Poor you! ย 

Keep up with the running. Slow but sure and you'll be fine. ย Brook no negativity! Smile and go ....... ย Have fun! ย 

• Thanks Misswobble hobnobs would have been better!!

• Uh oh - senior moment! Comes to us all. Just wait until you put dinner in the fridge instead of the microwave hehe - doesn't work very well!

• Funny Ullyrunnner!!

• Yep, I do that sort of thing too. Walked all round town with a bottle of shampoo in my handbag the other day - it was in the bathroom next to my hairbrush and I picked up the wrong one ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• So funny AncientMum. Would love to see you brushing your hair with a shampoo bottle ๐Ÿ˜‰

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Ha ha ! ย Good to know Im not the only one...

Ive put a bottle of fabric conditioner in the fridge , put the office stapler in my handbag instead of my keys , and put my work trousers on inside out and didnt notice till I got to work ! Ha ha !

How do I do them smiley faces please ? My smileys have disappeared :-( and my sad face too :-( xxx

• One time I sprayed my hair with antiperspirant instead of hairspray ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Ha ha ! :-) xxx

• Mine have gone too, Pops. Have to use the Apple ones on my iPad.x

• I miss my smileys ! :-( xxx

You may also like...