W1R1 - buzzing!

After telling myself for months I'm going to do this (I've literally had the app sitting on my phone untouched since before christmas­čś│) today I dragged myself out of bed and just completed my first C25K run! I'm absolutely buzzing! Didn't think I would do it, but it was actually easier than I expected. I'm not saying it was easy, run sections 1 & 2 nearly killed me, but I got there!­čśä

8 Replies

oldest ÔÇó newest
  • Well done...You are on the way :)

You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.

Go you!

• I'm a wk 1 newbie too! Did day 2 today and feeling good about it! Looking forward to progressing and improving! It's great to find another wk 1 runner! ­čśÇ

• Well done and welcome :)

Watch out- it's highly addictive!

Stick with the program, trust Laura, and if you have to go slow, it really means s l o w!

Looking forward to your posts, good luck :)

• Well, if you go nice and steady you'll be fine. Folks only seem to hit the buffers if they go too quick

Good for you for making a start. That's the hardest bit done!

C25k is great. You'll amaze yourself but you have to be stoic. Keep plugging away slow but sure

• Well done. I started in Jan. First day I could have exploded or died. Tonight I've run for 31 mins. Not breaking Olympic records but I still did it. Stick with it even when it seems impossible

• Well done. Today may be the day that I download the app! Maybe.....

• There is no app to download it has disappeared . ┬áHowever yes do it get running I did the programme and graduated 2 weeks ago and still going strong. ┬áNot as fast as everyone else 47 min 5k but still running non stop and improving. ┬á

• Not so confident today - feel like I'm dying! My left knee hurts, my right thigh hurts, I've got a blister on my right heel. Although a busy morning at work stopped me having time to feel sorry for myself.

Now I understand the need for the rest day!

You may also like...