Feeling confident :)

Last run of week four planned for the morning .. don't know why I feel confident as run one and two were tough! But I've figured I've done it twice now.. and if I've a hope in hell of running w5r1... then I need to smash it? Here's hoping... eeek bring it on :) So amazed I'm still in with a chance of actually achieving c25k!!! My dream is one day to run a 5k with my daughter. .she is a well seasoned 5_10kr.. but I'm in wigan she's in Glasgow.. be amazing to reach 5k for her next visit in July :) x

13 Replies

• I did week 5r1 yesterday and thought I wouldn't do it but with a bit of determination,music and Laura I got to the end of it and looking forward to run 2,I am sure you will be fine just take i nice and slow.

• By July? You're already at the end of W4, I bet you'll be there far before July! :)

And you are right to be confident; you've done so well until now and there's nothing that can stop you.

• Thanks for the vote of confidence x

• You'll do it, have the guts and you'll get the glory... Go you! :)

• Thanks

• Get yourself booked in for a July race for life, I think you'll be well ready :o)

• Thanks everyone :) and I have Pam.. haydock park in july.. ooh I really hope my legs begin to love running as much as I hope to.. run at a time :) good luck with your next run x

• Well done butchdingle.. Thanks for your advice.. :)

• What a lovely dream to work towards. She will be so proud of you :) Like the others say I'm sure you will have graduated well before then. Hope you enjoy your run this morning :)

• Hope to report back soon x

• Wow what a brilliant run!!! Felt strong and actually punched the air after the first 5 min session :)

• keep going - you're doing great

plenty of time to graduate and then build up to your 5k run with your daughter in July

• Ar, you're doing really well Sparky - you're well on your way to that run with your daughter 😀🏃

You may also like...