W2R3 complete :)

I did it. Omg I've had a pretty heavy duty few days & literally haven't stopped since doing R2 on Friday. Decorated my bedroom, new carpet, wallpaper, paint, job lot from scratch, food shop, housework, cooking, visiting Mum, the list goes on but I was determined to complete week 2 & even though every bone, muscle, piece of me aches & hurts I knew I had to do it. Very very proud of myself but absolutely no idea how I'm going to run for 3 whole minutes in week 3 😱

14 Replies

• Well done Vicky! Sounds like you really got a workout on top of your run :)

• Well done :)

You will go out there and surprise yourself, just rest a bit now lol!

Have faith in the programme and enjoy your progress xx

• Well done! I felt exactly the same a couple of weeks back but you will get there. I never thought I'd be running for a total of 16 mins this week (4) when in week 1 I struggled to jog for one minute! The program builds you up for this- stick to it religiously and you'll be great. Xx

• You will just do it... believe it!

And after that last few days you have had,, it really will seem like a walk in the park :)

• Don't worry about the 3-minute runs; with the same spirit you demonstrated for W2, you can and you will do it. You're clearly a fighter. ;)

• Oh, you will Vicky, I am sure☺ Just keep it steady and keep on getting out there. Good luck.

• You can do it.. Trust in the program and your determination will see you through.. looking forward to your next post saying you've smashed it x

• Well done Vickyb5277 on completing week 2,I was the same as you how will i manage 3 minutes but would have to say the support on here is fantastic from people who have as the saying goes "been there and got the t- shirt".

I echo what people say on the forum take it slow but don't give up and believe in yourself.

Tomorrow i start week 5, 4 weeks ago i couldn't even run for 1 minute never mind 5 minutes as was week 4.

Instead of dreading the run i look forward to it now (well most of the time!) because i know that everyone on here is willing us to succeed and with effort and determination we will.

• You can do it! You're running the same number of minutes in total (9 mins), and the program builds you up to be able to run for longer sessions at a time. Good luck! :)

• Again I'm overwhelmed by the support & comments on this forum & I know that that is what will get me through (as well as my holiday when I graduate ;) )

Your words of encouragement are fantastic & I feel like I can do this with you all behind me, or should I say with us all behind each other!! Thank you all again :) x

• Yea one big long succession of c25k runners running together..kicking butts with words of encouragement... lol have visions of a big forum conga in my head now:p

• Hahaha when I said you all behind me I just had visions of me doing my evening run with 100's people running behind me cheering me on hahahaha x

• Well done Vicky!

I know what you mean about week 3, I found it very daunting. I just did W3R1 today and although I struggled for breath in the second 3 minutes and really wanted to stop, I carried on and am so glad I did! Honestly, if I can do it anyone can!!

• Thanks Jenny & a massive well done you!! I think sometimes it's the fear & mental side rather than the actual run itself. I seriously don't think I'll be able to do 3 minutes but I'm giving it a go tomorrow:) xx

You may also like...