Week 9 Run 1.....OMG OMG OMG

Week 9 Run 1.....OMG OMG OMG

Hi All,

Well I only went and did it! Did it and some. Best pace so far and once I'd settled into it I was fine. My breathing was better tonight and I calmed down. I didn't feel anxious at all on my way round. I found it tough going but I ran for the whole 30 minutes. Not sure what Saturday was about but I'm glad I didn't repeat it and just cracked on!

I'm feeling very very proud of myself right now.

Hope you have done okay Saul. You were with me kicking my butt all the way around!!!! ;-)

Elsie xxx

18 Replies

• Wahay! ☺ Congratulations! Very well done. You must be hugely pleased but mightily 😌 to have completed the programme. Don't forget to apply for your virtual graduate badge

• 2 more to go so nearly there! :-) xxx

• Really well done Elsie :) 2 more to go , do them just the same you will be just fine :)

• Thanks Rob, I'm in shock!!!!! I shall do the same route for the next 2!!! Haha! xxx

• The whole program shocks you only in what we can acheive when we think so much is out of reach :)

• Absolutely! I sobbed for about 10 minutes in the shower tonight...........astounded! xxx

• Aaw bless you :) but it does get you like that xx

• There you go. We knew you could it :)

• Thanks bop! You were all with me in my pocket, that helped so much! xxx

• Great - well done Elsie! Glad you had a much better run today. Only two to go!

• Thanks so much! So excited!!!! :-) xxx

• Massive well done to you! 2 more runs and you're finished! :)

• Hey running Bud! Way to go! What a way to start off the last week, full 30 mins completed and also setting a pb on the way. 2 more and it's all over!

• Absolutely fantastic Elsie !

Oh yes , I get the crying in the shower bit , I cried a few times along the way :-)

Well done , 2 more to go ! :-) xxx

• Well done Elsie you really blasted through that 30mins! You and saul make great running buddies!! Great to hear both your success stories tonight 😊

• Fantastic! Very, very well done to you! I come on the forum specifically for the inspiration that posts like yours bring! Love to read about everyone's successes and hear that real people are nailing this programme. Congratulations :) Nat (just finished week 4... Looooong way to go!)

• What a great run Elsie...you should be proud of yourself. Well done

:) :)

• Hi Elsie. I think your blog is a great idea and I wish you well. We are almost done!!! Yay us.

You may also like...