Wind and not mine!!!!!

Wow! No one told me how hard it would be running in this windy weather. I was intending on trying to run for about 6 miles again this morning, but I could only run for 4 as trying to run into the wind was so hard. I could feel it pushing me back and together with the rain not pleasant. Ah well I suppose it was character building!

Happy running all! x

8 Replies

• Well done !

Yes it is really tough running in the wind .

Massive respect to you for getting out there :-) xxx

• I skipped cycling in today after yesterdays windy weather but I'm just about to head out a brave it for W6R1 its all good practice for me though.

• The wind is a challenge, but respect for getting out there! Give yourself a big pat on the back, well done. Think how you will do next run when there is no wind, no stopping you then. 😊

• Like your title :) Would have been a lovely exfoliation for the face too into the bargain! Well done battling the elements.

• I know. I went out in it yesterday. Headwind all the way on a circular loop. Not sure how that is even possible and it's certainly not fair! Well done on getting out there though.

• Well done for getting out there. It's funny how the wind always seems to be in your face - never giving you a push from behind!

• Exactly my words when running into the wind, well nearly haha

• Thanks everyone for your kind words and support; it really helps. xx

You may also like...