Week 7 (Nearly There!) Run 1

Week 7 (Nearly There!) Run 1

Well folks.... I braved the winter's night and the not so pleasant winter temperature, was it cold or what!? Was thinking while doing the warm up walk, why did I decide to take this on in the winter!? This is definitely not my normal style.

Back to the run....firstly the Android C25K app and my own playlist, a match made in heaven! and just to prove it I managed to run a tad faster and further :) . Time to have a well earned cuppa!

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Bloody awesome running buddy! I've been looking out for you! You have done awesomely! I too was wondering what on earth I was thinking, it was freezing!

Oh my god not far to go now! How cool is that?

Glad you got your app sorted! I had a new playlist and new route tonight and made all the difference!

Bring on Wednesday!

Elsie xxx

• I was looking for your post eagerly, well done Saul we are almost there!

• Thank you, what stage are you on?

• Glad you got your music sorted saul- makes a difference I think. Fab splits too! Well done☺.

• My own playlist is a godsend. Selecting songs that match my own rhythm and speed really helps

• Well done Saul you're super speedy!😊i started in winter too, 2years ago, and it was very hard sometimes but we'll worth the results!

• Amazing pace for a graduate never mind someone who is still on W7 - Very well done! :)

• Must be a natural born runner!!!!

You may also like...