Week 9 Day 2 .. one away from graduation!

So, tonight it didn't feel as achievable from the outset as Monday but I managed 5.2k in 37.48 as having broke 5k on Monday I wanted to do it again ... probably a bit of a mistake as still have the remnants of my flu thing and I must have wiped away most of the snotfest with the sleeves of hubs dayglo running jacket that he loaned me (I'll wash it, I promise!) but I did it and I am now one run away from graduation ... can't believe it and for such a lazy sceptic it's been a revelation so here's to Saturday and my official application for my 'graduate' badge ... 10 weeks ago this was NOT on the radar! :-)

5 Replies

• Way to go wez!!! Roll on Saturday. Hope you've beaten this horrible bug and feel fit enough to enjoy the run. Don't forget to wash that jacket though!

• It's on spin cycle as I type! ;-)

• Roll on graduation. I remember reading on here a while back how to cope with "the nose". Like you I thought there was a simple answer.

• Just go for it... you can do this.. I will be rooting for you, whilst I am out avoiding white van men! Good luck! :)

• one to go :)

look forward to adding my congrats to your graduation post

You may also like...