Week 9 Run 2 !!!

Been trying to crack week 9 for three weeks now but with new job and other stuff getting in the way it's been stop - start. Anyway run 1, again, on Monday went great and I've just managed run 2 but it was so tough! Alarm didn't go off this morning and had some care of parents stuff to do but have been unsuccessful running at any other time of day. But just had to get it done today to give me enough time to complete run 3 on Monday so it was a struggle. My stamina is much lower in afternoon but slowly slowly and then even slower I got there!! Wahoo!! Run 3 on Monday morning and graduation here I come!!! :-)

8 Replies

• Yay! Well done - fabulous news - can't wait for Monday so we can celebrate with you 😀🎉

• Waiting for your next post Beelady. Good luck with the new job, hope you're enjoying it. 😄

• Well done you :-) Shiny new badge only just out of reach now. Hope run 3 is all you wish it to be :-D

• Running slowly gets us through so many things! It is still running, so well done 😄

• Well done! Enjoy graduation! X

• Slow? It is the new fast!! Well done...that badge is being polished right now!!!!

• Fantastic! Can't wait for the celebrations! Go get that shiny badge!

• Brilliant news, graduation is just around the corner!

You may also like...