Who is up for a virtual run?

24/25/26th December.

One run on any of those days.

Any distance or time - graduates

Any week's run of the program - newbies.

Inclusive for everybody.

You can still join even if it's wk1 run 1 (great time to start)

Please add your name below if you would like to join in.

Welcome on board for our Xmas 2015 Virtual Run.

Our virtual runner are:-

Last edited by

63 Replies

• I am in. Might try Xmas day this year.

• Yeah count me in! I intend doing Christmas Day too RFC. Race ya!

Just checked myasics plan and I'm due an 8k build-up run. That'll do nicely. Worth a mince pie that is!

• Definitely already decided to repeat my early Christmas morning run around Draycote Water. Enjoyed it so much last year :)

• Ooh, I'll think of you doing that.

• honestly, it's lovely, I'm really looking forward to it :)

• I'm due to graduate Christmas Day so yes count me in.

Hopefully I will deserve that glass of fizz as presents are opened.

Also hope Father Christmas thinks I've been good this year :)

• I'm still plodding through the programme but I'll be running w7r2 on Christmas Eve :) Shame I can't tempt anyone in my family to join me. Only other runner in my family is my niece and she's in Australia!

• Thanks RFC , yup Im in !

I am going for Christmas Eve xxx

• Yes, I'll try to get out there. Probably lumber out on Boxing Day!

• Was hoping to do a park run on boxing day, but now have a sore foot, so it will depend on how things are in a week's time.

• I'm up for it. Not sure which day I will run---This is my first xmas as a runner--I can't believe it :) I wont be able to post till after though. Happy Christmas everyone.

• Yes, hope to do something xmas day

• I'm in! Xmas Eve I should think. :-)

• Me too! I think my run will be Christmas Eve.🏃🏻🎄🏃🏻

• Yep, me too. I'll be graduating (hopefully) on Christmas Eve.

• All and Boz too, plus hopefully Paul if he gets off his butt! Not sure what day yet!! 😊one of the three!

• I'm in planning 2 days so might make it Christmas Eve and Boxing Day ( Probably Park Run for that one ) But I really want to run on Christmas Day, oh no how will I choose ;)

• Definitely up for one. Probably Christmas or Boxing Day - might be both, depending how generous Santa is with things that need testing out - running related ones and cake & alcohol 😀

• Hope you'll soon be back out there Dags!! Take care petal x

• Depending on how frosty it is (don't want to slip and fall over) I might run Christmas Eve whilst my father and husband are at church - maybe Boxing Day, too.

• At least one of those for me. Great idea RFC.

• I'm due to graduate tomorrow. Definitely planning to run on Christmas Eve, and hopefully Boxing Day, too. My children have banned me from running on Christmas Day!

• I'm in, I love running on Christmas Day and I will be out Boxing Day too and New Year's Day.... I love running around Christmas so I can eat more and it just feels so good to be outside and not at work!!!!

• Count me in. I am planning a run along South Shields beach on Christmas morning. Good opportunity to clear my head before the Christmas mayhem begins.

• Oooh, how lovely. Discovered how beautiful that beach is this Summer when we had to schlep our son a long way to find an educational psychologist to assess and report on him. Thought then how glorious it would be to run on. Enjoy!

• Yes I'd like to,join in - probably early Christmas Eve before the mince pie fest x ⛄️

• Yes, please count me in! I've run on Christmas Day and New Year's Day since I started running, which must mean that the weather has been kind for the last three years - fingers crossed again! Oh, and last year I ran on NYD in my skeleton tights, and they nearly fell down - oops! :D

Happy running, everyone!

• I'm in

• Count me in please ☺

• Oh yes! I'm planning on running through the city centre on the 25th, a rare chance to run without having to dodge millions of tourists!

• Ooh count me in please. At very least I will be doing a Boxing Day parkrun in Boston, Lincs.

• Caroline69

• Cheers RFC, I'm definitely in xxx

• Hope to be doing park run with my family on Boxing Day. Tho it will be a very slow run aka walk as a. I'm injured and b. It'll be a struggle to get my son to walk fast that far let alone run - he has severe learning difficulties/ASD and a VERY short attention span !! But I really want us to do it as a family.

So don't think it will count as a 'run' but we will be out there 😀

• Yes count me in , planning a fun run on Boxing day for charity, 4 miles I think :)

• Count me in, please. Will be running on Boxing Day at parkrun, but I'm thinking of sneaking an extra run in on either Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.

• I'm IN.. 12/24 Christmas Eve,,, Week 6, Day 2 (modified time extension). 12/26 Day After Christmas Week 7, Day 1. This will be my "On Location" training time. I will be running the course for my first 5 K.

This is kinda intimidating. But Laura will be with me, I'll be OK. :)

• I am going to give it a go - will be a challenge to fit it in so I am going to try to take the first opportunity.

• I'm in for the 26th because that is an extra celebration for me. On Boxing Day two years ago I decided to get out of bed and run outside for the first time after graduating. I've been outside since!

• Hello, yes please, I'd like to take part! I'm due to run on the 24th and the 26th according to the schedule, so I'll post the best 1 of 2 ;-).

• Yes count me in. I will run either Christmas eve or Boxing day

• From my IC I will definitely do the most virtual of all ... :) I will run in my own imagination among snowy peaks or maybe along infinite beaches, not sure yet what I'll choose - oh and I will be with every single one of you during your run! :) Happy Solstice and Christmas everyone!!

• I'll do my run for you. RFC X.

• Thank you RFC! x

• I'm in!

• I'm in. Feel I'll need an extra reason to get out on boxing day!

• I am in - either the last day of Week 6 or first of Week 7.

• And me!

• Christmas Eve for me too, and maybe Boxing Day but not committing to that one :D

• I'm in. Christmas Eve and Christmas day for me.

• Sign me up for my first 5k run on Christmas morning. Did a trial today to see if the body is up to it and bring it on! :-D

• Hoping to head out Christmas Eve... ( although I may be too excited...only one more sleep 'til Christmas :) )

Count me in!

• Hi RFC, I hope to do the Boxing Day parkrun if the wind drops enough

• Yes! I will run Christmas Eve. Last Year I ran Boxing Day morning after a Christmas Day excess of eating and drinking from noon. At the time, my best runs to date. Felt great afterwards!

• I'm in. Next scheduled run is tomorrow and again boxing day, both will be week 2 runs

• Please count me in!

• Count me in on boxing day! I ran 5.8k today so will be a gentle 4-5k I expect

• Hi I am also up for virtual run, Boxing day will be good for me. Please add me

• Definitely me for this! Just done a quick 2 miles before anyone else is up and about!

• I should really commit to doing this. Count me in for Christmas Day.

• Count me in for 24th and 26th.

• Bit late to the party (as usual). Wasn't sure I could commit to a run but have managed a 5k today, Boxing Day.

• Did Southsea park run today, very, very windy difficult return leg.

You may also like...